Friday, May 8, 2009

Posted by Selva
No comments | 6:48 AM

My first painting in Volcano Eruption 

Volcano Art
This volcanic Eruption painting is made with in an hour, this is simple made with very less effort,
with the help of mouse and the brush tool in the Photoshop. This painting i made with the intention of drawing a mountain, later the mountain made it as volcanic eruption mountain. I feel it is much better than my previous mountain. This is my third painting made with creative. You can visit some of my previous painting here.

The bright moon made with simple soft brush with very few hardness and make the value of flow effect upto 70 with white brush colour and choose a dark background and just place a single click with all the properties above you can feel the effect
  1. Scenery
  2. Land Scape Painting
  3. Mountain Painting
  4. Falls
  5. Forest Painting
  6. GREEN DESERT
-->

0 comments:

About

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner